Safeguarding & Prevent
A safe place to learn
What do we do?
The Intensive Personal Advisers (IPA) are here to offer you information, advice and support on a variety of issues that may be going on in your life. You will be offered a 30 minute session per week until the support is no longer required. These 1:1 sessions may include:
- an opportunity to talk about what is going on in your life in a non-judgemental environment
- help for you to develop strategies and solutions
- referrals to external agencies as required
- to act as an advocate for you
Why might you need our support?
- anger management
- housing\benefit advice
- mental health
- problems at home\College
- substance misuse
- eating disorders
- suicidal thoughts
- relationship problems
- LGBT issues
- difficulties with family members
We work with the East Sussex Local Safeguarding Children Board to make sure that all young people are protected from any kind of abuse.
We have a designated team of staff to protect our students and actively promote safeguarding.
Download our Safeguarding Policy April 2018 here.
Prevent @ ESC
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.